Snapstyk Inc - Influencer Agreement
This Influencer Agreement will govern your participation as an Influencer / Collaborator with Snapstyk Inc. By clicking “Accept,” or similar acceptance box in any other language, you agree that the effective date of this Agreement is the date on which you click “Accept.” To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser’s Print command.
Please be advised that you should not click and accept this agreement on behalf of an entity unless you have been authorized to bind that entity to the terms of this Agreement.
This Influencer Agreement is between you (“you”) and Snapstyk Inc, which is a business organized and existing under the laws of New Jersey, United States of America (“Snapstyk”). If you have registered for or on behalf of an entity you are deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of that entity.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- Free Product. Snapstyk agrees to provide the Influencer items(s) from our product catalog as per pre-agreed, free of charge, to be used on social media platform post(s).
- Discount Code and comission. Snapstyk will provide the Influencer with a “unique” PROMO code that the Influencer can share, along with a post, with followers to receive a 15% discount on our website. The PROMO code will expire after 30 days and a new one will be issued upon reviewing the Influencer participation for the previous month. This PROMO code should not be misused in any other way other than for the purpose of the Influencer program as defined in this agreement. For every sale that uses the "unique" PROMO code the influencer will receive a 15% commision on the total order. The 15% will be calculated after the PROMO code is applied.
- Create Original Content. Once you receive the item(s), you agree to create genuine, original content using the item in a tastefully arranged photograph or set of photographs. A branding book with clear guidelines will be provided ahead of time and a team member will always be available to help you with any questions.
Social Media Platforms. You may chat with our team as to which social media platform you will be focusing your Influencer campaign towards. Once the two parties have decided which platform/s you will be posting to, simply follow the different requirements applied to each specific platform:
- Pinterest. If you are posting on Pinterest, Snapstyk requests that any creative content link back to mooreaseal.com.
- Instagram. If you are posting on Instagram, Snapstyk requests a photo that prominently features the item(s), styled as you wish, linking to @snapstyk, using the hashtag #snapstyk, and including text similar to “find this ___________ at snapstyk.com” in the caption.
- Facebook. If you are posting on Facebook, Snapstyk requests that you use one or more images of the item(s) along with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. You are also requested to include a link to www.snapstyk.com.
- Twitter. If you are posting on Twitter, Snapstyk requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) and hashtag #snapstyk.
- Blog. If you are posting on your own blog, Snapstyk requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) styled as you wish (but preferably 3 images), along with a genuine post about your opinion of the item(s), our style and our brand. Be sure to include a link to www.snapstyk.com.
- Post Within Month of Receipt of Item(s). Your post must be made within the month of your receipt of Snapstyk. You must complete your agreed-upon post and reporting within the month in order to remain on our list of Influencers and receive future item(s) and/or PROMO codes for the following month.
- Email Posted Content. After you complete your agreed-upon post with your item(s) from Snapstyk, we request that you send a direct link to the material, and/or a screenshot(s) of your completed material to email@example.com so that we may track your progress and keep you in the program in subsequent months. In the alternative, credit for that month's post will be given if a hashtag #snapstyk is included in your Instagram post.
- Continuation of Program. Snapstyk agrees to continue the Influencer Program as long as budget and business planning allows, and will notify all Influencers of any change. Snapstyk reserves the right to discontinue the program, remove members of the program or deactivate PROMO codes at any time.
- Continuation of Participation.Following this process is the best way to ensure your participation as an Influencer for the following month. Failing to post after receiving the item(s) and PROMO Code for that month will result in removal from the Snapstyk Influencer Program. We reserve the right to discontinue your participation if you do not follow the procedures and any free items(s) must be returned back to Snapstyk at your own cost.
For any data, content, and images provided by you or accessed by Snapstyk (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with the Partner/Affiliate Program (collectively, “Product Content”), including photos, videos, and Product Listing content, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the Snapstyk Partner/Affiliate Program.
Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law.